Introducing Kleines Neuschwanstein

This Medieval Castle was given to me 10 years ago by the daughter of Architect William Bentley. Named Kleines Neuschwanstein after the famous Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany, Mr. Bentley's award winning Castle was created to the 3/4" scale of Ideal's 1964 Petite Princess Dollhouse Furniture. I was blessed with this gift in 2009 after I was contacted on my website at www.petiteprincess.com.

My Castle was featured "as is" in the "Princess Linda's Collection" section of our 2009 1st Edition Book: The Complete Reference Guide to Ideal's 1964 & 1965 Petite Princess and Princess Patti Dollhouse Furniture. Unfortunately, due to "life events" ( i.e. laid off as a Kindergarten Teacher on Catalina Island and acquiring breast cancer to mention the biggies), I was unable to restore it. Sadly, it sat unattended in a dusty storage dungeon on the Island until it was recently recovered and brought home.





Please join me in the "transformation" of Kleines Neuschwanstein as I "journal" my way through life! This is just one facet of "My Healing Odyssey!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journaling Kleines Neuschwanstein

Let Me Introduce Myself

This Castle Is Huge!