Journaling Kleines Neuschwanstein

We were introduced to journaling during our retreat, which is right up my alley as the author of the Complete Reference Guide to Ideal’s 1964 & 1965 Petite Princess and Princess Patti Dollhouse Furniture that can be seen at www.petiteprincessbooks.com.

I had definite plans to photograph my Castle's progress for our upcoming 2nd Edition, but didn't consider journaling how I "feel" while working on it. At least, not until I left that retreat!




As suggested by Healing Odyssey: “Use your journals to express your feelings. You may not feel comfortable verbalizing them. It can be less threatening, but therapeutic, to write your feelings down. Journaling cleans our emotional palette!”

Thus began my emotional journey in the "Restoration of Kleines Neuschwanstein!"


Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to reading about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb! You can read about it as I travel along. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Introduce Myself

This Castle Is Huge!