What Will I Do With It?

Alas! My Castle returns home, recovered after 10 years abiding in a dusty storage dungeon on Catalina Island. Now, what will I do with it? I think this majestic Castle deserves a restoration beyond its original condition, to the amazingly fabulous appearance it deserves!


I will begin with the exterior…. Following a thorough cleaning, I began to sand away the “surface blemishes” of tiny specks of glue, residue, and left over dirt. I liken it to life’s “little irritations” that I need to no longer concern myself with as they don’t really matter in the “real” course of life.

Amidst the exterior walls are droplets of glue and staples initially holding straggling vines of ivy. As my Castle will not have a forboding appearance, there is no longer a need for them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journaling Kleines Neuschwanstein

Let Me Introduce Myself

This Castle Is Huge!